Monday, August 17, 2009

"Dead girls!"



A famous man once said "everybody hurts sometimes". Well, that dude was serious. Crazy Lips hurt me and I wrote about it because I had to face that pain. The Daily Tourniquet is the stage and my one man play is called "The blood in your family is crazy!". If you are a truly brave soul then you may check it out right here.

And now a palette cleanser... Here is a clip from The Awful Truth starring Cary Grant and Irene Dunne. Dunne plays Grant's soon-to-be-ex-wife and in this clip she is trying to get him out of a jam by pretending to be his sister. Of course, she's really trying to get him back but I won't spoil the whole movie for you. Be sure to watch the whole thing when you get a chance. The wife and I have been on a Cary Grant kick lately thanks to Turner Classic Movies.

No comments:

Post a Comment