Monday, July 13, 2009

Ladies of Giallo # 4: Anita Strindberg



Hello, folks. I hope you had a phantasmagorical weekend. Aside from watching too many movies (I'm not even sure what that means), playing some guitar, smoking cigars and eating an amazing BBQ pulled pork sandwich (which I ended up regretting very, very much), things were pretty quiet. On The Daily Tourniquet another one of my explorations of the lovely vixens of them there yellow films is posted. You can read it right here. Let me know what y'all think. I'm hoping I have done Miss Strindberg some justice. She's a mysterious lady.

2 comments:

  1. Another great (if somewhat more obvious) choice - I always thought of her as the "Hitchcockian" giallo actress (with Edwige fenech being at the other end of the "sensuality scale").

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! Yeah, I want to get more obscure for the next one. Marilù Tolo is one I want to do but her dang giallo output is so small that it's almost not worth doing.

    Fenech is the queen of gialli, especially in the sensuality department. She will be the last in the Ladies of Giallo series.

    ReplyDelete