Friday, July 10, 2009

Yet Another Notebook


(My reaction to Evilenko.)


Once again, I have filled another composition book with notes for film reviews, articles, moviethons, book reviews, etc. I started this badboy on June 14th, 2008 when I wrote some notes while watching Machine Gun McCain. This was not a great film but it does contain John Cassavettes saying the line: "I'm here, Baby Booby." I never did get around to reviewing this film. The notebooks I keep are shameful reminders of just how many flicks I watch that don't get their day in the sun. The notebook ends on July 5th, 2009 with the terminally bland Ally Sheedy vehicle: Fear.

Of course, I adorn each of my little cinema diaries with photocopies of horror posters or stickers which is why I have such a hard time parting with these things. I also have vital clues of information like the code to turn my DVD player into a region free machine. Forget laptops, this is where it's at, yo. Okay, I must get going so that this dang weekend can start and I can begin a new notebook (college-ruled this time).

Front:


Back:

No comments:

Post a Comment