Friday, July 24, 2009

Fridays Suck


I really think Fridays are the worst day of the week. After heating up my morning mug of tea, I couldn't help but notice that the microwave in the breakroom smells like vegetable soup. This is not a smell I want to smell at 7:00am. I wish it was raining.

This weekend, I have a couple of Something Weird DVDs I want to check out: The Child and The Mad Butcher. I'm also on a Euro crime kick. Maybe I'll watch The Big Racket or Street Law. Or perhaps I'll just stick with horror and watch something old and creaky like I Walked with a Zombie. I don't know.


It has come to my attention that some of you don't have Doomed Moviethon stickers. They are free to everyone except me so if you want one please email your name and address here: richard@doomedmoviethon.com

No comments:

Post a Comment