Friday, November 11, 2011

Fishing For Content

I thought I would plagiarize myself for some November content. Over at Facebook, I did that 30 Day Movie Challenge dealie and here's what I came up with.

Day 1: Favorite film - House by the Cemetery
Day 2: Least favorite film - Clifford
Day 3: Favorite comedy - The God of Cookery
Day 4: Favorite drama - Rumble Fish
Day 5: Favorite action- Meals on Wheels
Day 6: Favorite horror - Evil Dead
Day 7: Favorite animated feature - Uruesai Yatsura 2
Day 8: Favorite thriller - Kiss Me Deadly
Day 9: Favorite musical - Top Hat
Day 10: Favorite foreign film - Cemetery Man AKA Dellamorte Dellamore
Day 11: Favorite kid's movie - My Neighbor Totoro
Day 12: Favorite love story - The Awful Truth
Day 13: Favorite chick flick - Sense and Sensibility
Day 14: Favorite documentary - Cocaine Cowboys
Day 15: Favorite play adaptation - Arsenic and Old Lace
Day 16: Favorite book adaptation - Steppenwolf
Day 17: Least favorite book adaptation - Tropic of Cancer
Day 18: Film that is your guilty pleasure - Freddy Got Fingered
Day 19: Film that made you cry the hardest - Breaking the Waves
Day 20: Movie with your favorite actress - Red Hot And Blue
Day 21: Movie with your favorite actor - Last Tango in Paris
Day 22: Movie you wish you could live in - Tricky Brains
Day 23: Movie that inspires you - A Thousand Clowns
Day 24: Movie with your favorite soundtrack - Profondo Rosso
Day 25: Movie with the most beautiful scenery - Dark City
Day 26: Movie you're most embarrassed to say you like - Ernest Goes to Jail
Day 27: Movie with your favorite villain - Zorro The Gay Blade
Day 28: Movie with your favorite hero - Sabata
Day 29: First movie you ever remember watching - Popeye
Day 30: Last movie you watched - More Brains! A Return To The Living Dead

3 comments:

  1. I know the feeling, regarding wanting to post something for November. This is a busy ass month for me. And I can only post so much about what I want to do with Orchid.

    Though in my latest, I did post a hint of what I wanna do for my next project...

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a fancy restaurant! This is a fancy restaurant!
    (Freddy's my guilty secret too.)

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Matthew - You're fucking fired, Bob!

    ReplyDelete