Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Back To The Grindstone: The Novel



Well, my good friends, it's like this: I am gonna be an absentee duder this month but I have some posts that are scheduled to keep things jumping around here. The reason is that I am once again trying to finish THE NOVEL. National Novel Writing Month may not work for everyone but it sure is a good excuse for me to get off my bum-bum and force this book out of my head. The same story has been kicking around in my head since around 2002 and scenes of it have been with me for nearly 20 years. This will be the fourth year in a row that I have been failing to finish this Nanowrimo business. I feel very fucking strongly that this is my time to shine. Or shit. Whatever. So let's do this thing NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW. Dats an echo. See you all in a month.

1 comment:

  1. God speed to ye, Richard! I have faith in you. Kick some literary booty this month!

    ReplyDelete