Friday, June 19, 2015

H!TITDS #74 - A Blade In The Dark

Brad and I talk about the 1983 giallo, A Blade in the Dark, directed by LamBava. Brad gushes about Giallo Meltdown: A Moviethon Diary and it's probably my favorite moment of my life. We have a GREAT TIME discussing the film and we also talk a little about another giallo, Nothing Underneath. We don't spoil anything about that one but A Blade in the Dark is completely spoiled! So don't say I didn't warn you. If you haven't listened to the show before, this is one to start with. It's A LOT OF FUN.

Listen to the episode.

Check out the archives.

Buy the book!

Buy the book again!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks a lot for the nice words, amigos!

    Another great show! I listened to it on the train and had to laugh out loud right at the start with Brad's recommendation for the book (which I will get very soon. The post is on strike here and I haven't had any mail in two weeks).

    I watched A Blade In The Dark a couple of years back and thought it was alright. I didn't like the ending, but I had forgotten how many scenes really creeped me out. I'm easily scared, funnily enough, and just listening to the show gave me the chills at times! Then again, I hadn't slept at all and was badly hungover, so who knows...another one I feel like watching again now.

    Cheers,
    MLP

    ReplyDelete