Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Giallo Meltdown 6: L'assassino uccide una vittima a morte



Whoa! That's right, y'all. I am prepping for the sixth Giallo Meltdown. I am hoping to watch 17 or 18 gialli between Friday evening and Sunday night. And go to freakin' work on Monday morning! Can I get a hellz yeah? What is different about this one? Well, it won't be going up on Doomed Moviethon and it won't be here on the blog. Heck, I'm not even going to reveal the playlist! This moviethon is going directly into Giallo Meltdown: The Book. Who is a teaser? Me! Later, I might do a little music mix with some choice bits of dialog and see if you all can guess what films were viewed this weekend. That would no doubt be a total hoot. A HOOT!

2 comments:

  1. A tease, indeed. :)

    Be interesting to see the list eventually, as you're certainly venturing into obscure territory at this stage!

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Davo - Good guess, my friend. I have many unseen by me titles this time around. Very friggin' excited.

    ReplyDelete