Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Hello! This is the Doomed Show #26



Good morning, my friends. After a bit of a hiatus due to illness and holiday malaise, Brad and I have returned to the airwaves with a new episode of Hello! This is the Doomed Show. To get back into the swing of things, we tackle a huge list of recently seen horror films and then go over our top 10 horror films we saw in 2012. Dats it. Dats all. Enjoy!

Check out the new episode here.

And don't forget about the archive of past episodes!

3 comments:

  1. Very glad to see you're back and I'm looking forward to many more great episodes in 2013!

    I especially enjoyed the question time! I also liked the lists and your #1's, because I really love Pontypool, but also because I am one of those who thought the trailer for Dark Shadows looked like crap so I haven't watched it yet, but will change that now (I hadn't heard of the TV show before the film came out, and I'm not even sure if it ever had been broadcast here). Also, I REALLY need to check out The Innkeepers. I had wanted to get it last year, but for the last few weeks, or even months, I haven't really watched many movies, but I feel that with the return of the Doomed Show it's coming back now. Perhaps something has happened to my head in the meantime, because yesterday I quite enjoyed The Card Player (first time watching too!). Perhaps the Doomed Show will help resetting my brain!

    Cheers,
    MLP

    P.S. Night of the Creeps was one of the first films I checked out because of this blog and I enjoyed it very much without any nostalgic factors at play!

    P.P.S. U guize could never offend me <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Brad and Richard in my earholes feels so right.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pontypool is one of the best straight-up scary movies I've ever seen. I totally agree with you, Richard. Stephen McHattie is freaking brilliant, too.

    ReplyDelete