Thursday, May 21, 2015

Two New Episodes

Hello! I've been a tad busy. Too busy for bloggin'? Lame! Well, it's true I'm a lame-o. Here are the two most recent episodes of the podcast, hope you like 'em!

First up, Brad and I talk about our favorite horror films from the 1960s AND we rank Roger Corman's Edgar Allan Poe films. That's the hotness.

In the newest episode, Jeffrey and I tackle one of the strangest Italian horror films ever made. What was Luigi Cozzi thinking? What was Dario Argento thinking? What was anyone thinking?

Check out the new 'sodes (that's short for episodes) RIGHT HERE.

Want more Brad? I know I do.

How about more Jeffrey? I'm into that too.

1 comment:

  1. Two more enjoyable episodes, gracias! Demons 6 sounded strangely appealing...and those Corman/Poe films have been on my to-watch list for so damn long it's unbelievable. Since summer's coming up they'll probably have to wait a bit longer (summer is always a pretty much no-film-watching time for me), but I feel a Poe/Corman and a Demons retrospective is due come autumn.

    In one of the latest episodes you again asked for suggestions (some of these you might have done way back and some I've suggested before):

    Intruder
    Slumber Party Massacre 1-3
    Daughters of Darkness & Vampyres
    Hell of the Living Dead
    Dorm That Dripped Blood
    Thou Shalt Not Kill...Unless
    Embodiment of Evil
    Vampire Circus
    Dr Phibes 1-2
    Lifeforce
    The People Under the Stairs
    George Romero's Knightriders
    Hatchet 1-3 (which I hated at first and now love - except for 3)
    any Jess Franco
    and, of course, John Carpenter's Ghosts of Mars!

    Some of these I've had on my shelf for some time now and still haven't found the courage to watch. Others are favorites. Some should be on my doorstep soon.

    Feel free to ignore all my suggestions, I'll still be listening!

    Cheers,
    MLP

    ReplyDelete