Thursday, September 12, 2013

The Friday the 13th moviethon... tomorrow

I've been waiting a little while for this. All I needed was a very special Friday. You know the kind! The type of Friday that falls on a 13th. Or is it the 13th fell on a Friday? Only Jason X knows for sure. I am going to attempt to watch all of the Friday the 13th movies in a row. I will be vlogging short reviews between each film to track the insanity. I decided that since I covered Freddy Vs. Jason when I did the Freddy Cougar Moviethon that I would cut myself a little slack and skip it this time. One more thing, this event will be a moviethon milestone for most movies I've ever watched in a row ever.

The lineup:

Friday the 13th
Friday the 13th Part 2
Friday the 13th Part III
Friday the 13th: The Final Chapter
Friday the 13th: A New Beginning
Jason Lives: Friday the 13th Part VI
Friday the 13th Part VII: The New Blood
Friday the 13th Part VIII: Jason Takes Manhattan
Jason Goes To Hell: The Final Friday
Jason X
Friday the 13th
[remake]

No comments:

Post a Comment