Friday, January 21, 2011

The Falling AKA Alien Predator is ALIVE



Hey folks. Did you miss me? I'm here! Do you still miss me? While I'm off doing stupid crap and stuff, I did stumble onto something fun and splattery. It seems that one of the freaky things from my childhood has surfaced on Netflix's "Watch Instantly" thingie. It's called The Falling AKA Alien Predator. You should totally check it out. Mr. Fancy Pants director Deran Sarafian has gone on to directing things like "House" and "Fringe" and a bunch of other junk. The best thing about Alien Predator on Netflix, it's in friggin' widescreen and it looks great. I don't know how long it will be available and it is really cheesy but check it out and let me know what you think. Hopefully, I'll be back next week with actual content. Take it easy, duders.

Okay, the movie is on Netflix right here.

And you can read my review here damn it.

No comments:

Post a Comment