Thursday, January 27, 2011

Doomed Discussiethon: Curse of the Headless Horseman



Yarr! Ye better watch out, ye dang hippies, or the headless horseman will come for ye! And he's got a big bucket of LSD-laced blood to throw on ye. Sometimes ye have to get a movie from a flea market before ye realize how special it is. I know ye- I mean, I know you know what I'm talking about. Brad and I recently watched Curse of the Headless Horseman and despite its subsequent terribleness, we found hope in its hellish hippie soup. So anyway, check out our Doomed Discussiethon. Thanks! Bye! Ye are cool duders! Wait, it's about a headless horseman, not pirates! WTF?

3 comments:

  1. I've seen this movie twice and I'm still not sure what it's about! And welcome back!

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Prof - You watched this movie twice? And thanks, it's good to be back, sir.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, yes I did. I think I must like torturing myself. Great article BTW.

    ReplyDelete