Tuesday, October 1, 2024

INV4SIAN

Well, it had to happen sometime. I could only neglect this blog for so many years before the guilt of ye good olde days would finally get me to start making actual content for this place. And what better way to force content out of this clunky bro than with an actual blog-a-thon? And which obsession of mine is strong enough to actually get me to make a whole bunch of posts? Asian cinema! Since this is my fourth Invasian series and thus, INV4SIAN is born!

This has been a very tough year for my wife and I and I needed something to make me feel alive again. A change in perspective or just a renewal of what I love about movies is just what I need. As I hope you already know, Asian cinema is so vast and so amazing that it's almost too much to comprehend. So, let me take another stab at covering all of it. Okay, not all of it. How about like 21 or 22 blog posts? Good? Awesome! See you tomorrow and the next day and the next day...

 

No comments:

Post a Comment