Tuesday, June 29, 2021

Melting Lumberjack


Sometimes people make sounds.This is a fact of life. And sometimes they see a movie depicting an alien abduction and never feel safe again. My pals at Misanthropic Syndicate have let yours truly outwardly stimulate the less than musical ideas I have packed into my head for what I call Melting Lumberjack. But that's just the title track of this miasma of weird. There's a lot of strange inhabiting this oddness. And I am inviting you to partake.

I've been working on this album in earnest for several months now but the title and many of the layers of sounds I use on it were recorded shortly before the pandemic and got shelved so that I could work on other things. I'm really proud of this weird little album and I'm especially grateful to my wife LeEtta for making the cover artwork. Please take a moment to check out her site. It's freakin' cool.

Bonus: There are some dialogue samples from films in Melting Lumberjack from titles like The House by the Cemetery, Don't Look in the Attic, and Grease 2, to name a few.

You can stream or download Melting Lumberjack right here.

Or just check out the teaser trailer:

No comments:

Post a Comment