Friday, March 28, 2014

Fang Of Joy Update

Hey there, my splendid pals. I've been pretty busy lately and haven't been blogging nearly as much as I should be but I thought I would drop in with a couple of things to tantalize and traumatize you. First of all, Fang Of Joy Issue #1 is almost sold out. As of this moment, there are only 10 left in my eBay shop. And there are some available from my good friends over at Goblinhaus. Get them now while they are still squirming around.

So what about issue #2, you ask? Well, I assure you there will be an issue two and it is going to be friggin' awesome. We have so much badass content lined up that I am shaking with Eurohorror vibe-ations. Articles, reviews, interviews, original artwork, and more. Hot damn, I can't wait! I don't want to go into it all now but rest assured, I will be back with more information on issue #2 later.

2 comments:

  1. Print's not dead, it just smells funny.
    -Martin Luther Zappa

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'd say it's been a success.

    ReplyDelete