Friday, April 27, 2012

Cinema Somnambulist Is 3 Years Old Today

This is the official soundtrack for this post:



Daymn, are you serial? Yes, my friends, it's true. I just called to say I love you and I mean it from the bottom of my bottom. So I've been doing this blog dealie for 3 years now and I have loved every minute of it. I have been so lucky to have such great folks reading the blog, following the blog, commenting on posts, and making connections to their blogs with mine that it's just insane. Thank you so much, all of you, and thank you for being patient while I get some of my other projects off the ground. I already have theme months and other goodies planned for when this summer of writing my ass off is over and I can get back to writing my ass off for the blog. I'm keepin' it rael. Dats a promise.


2 comments:

  1. Congrats! And thanks for three great years!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Huzzah! Hearty congrats, Richard! It warms my heart to know that if THIS blog can go on for three years, than I have nothing to worry about!

    Ha-ha, I masked my compliments with snark because genuine emotions frighten me.

    ReplyDelete